Regular Sessions: The ISDCS’18 Program Committee invites original, unpublished paper submissions on the above topics. Paper submissions should be complete manuscripts, not exceeding six pages (including figures, tables, and bibliography) in a standard IEEE two-column format. The submission will be considered evidence that upon acceptance the author(s) will submit a final camera-ready version of the paper for inclusion in the proceedings, and will present the paper at the symposium. Each accepted contribution must have at least one full paid registration by the time the camera ready paper is submitted for inclusion in the proceedings. ISDCS reserves the right to remove from IEEE Xplore papers not presented at the symposium.
Important points for the author(s)
1. The IEEE Copyright Form must be completed by any one of the authors of every paper. An electronic copyright will be available very shortly and notify via email for submission.
2. Use the IEEE PDF eXpress site to validate your paper(s)
3. Provide IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDFs to Conference Operations.
IMPORTANT: Any changes made to a PDF after IEEE PDF eXpress conversion or PDF Checking may invalidate Xplore compatibility. This includes headers, page numbers, copyright notice, watermarks, etc. If any of these elements are desired, they should be added to the document before a PDF is created.
4. You can access to free Word and LaTeX templates and to PDF instructions here. (https://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html)
5. The final version of the PDF can be uploaded at the authors’ EasyChair Account.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users – Click Here link.
2. Enter the following:
i. 44088X for the Conference ID
ii. your email address
iii. a password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted. An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password
that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Submissions should be made electronically as a single PDF file here.